Sunday, March 21, 2010

healing

I believe that God has a healing heart. He hates to see his children suffering, and he calls us to ask in his name and he will HEAL. This is just something God has been revealing to me as the prep for this mission begins - and has continuously excited me with. In our home group last Wed., we were designated someone to write to, and i ended up with Ajack. It was a complete leap of faith, but God used me even when it felt like the exact opposite to me. In the end, Ajack and I prayed together for healing of a headache he had for 2 days straight - and God came through. We asked together in faith, and believed for the miracle, and God did not dissapoint. i believe that God wants to see healing in Sierra Leone, and that all we have to do is ask, and step out in faith. The rest is up to him. God doesn't care about how many hours we spent in prayer this week, or how long we volunteered; he wants our complete trust in him - our complete faith for the miraculous.

Psalm 77:14
You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples.

-Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment